The Timp 2 gives you everything you love about the previous Timp models and more. With an overall trimmed down design and updated features, it’s the ultimate trail shoe. You get more cushion and an improved fit, so you can enjoy mile after mile of added performance with added comfort. Throw in trail-ready technologies like the grippy MaxTrac™ outsole, the additional traction of the TrailClaw™ lugs, the cushioned, resilient and flexible feel of the Quantic™ midsole with InnerFlex™ and the perfect fitting Fit4Her™ technology, the Timp 2 just may become your go-to, FootShape™, dirt-loving trail running shoe.
- Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
- Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
- Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss.
- Quantic™ was inspired by a desire to combine the plush feel of Altra EGO™ with a lightweight ride, it cushions every step and floats over any surface
- Weight: 8.7 oz / 247 g
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Midsole: Quantic™ with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ with TrailClaw™
- Cushion: High
- Stack Height: 29 mm
- Upper: Multi-Directional Mesh