Powerstep’s UltraStretch® Night Sock for Plantar Fasciitis combines ultra-soft material, a comfortable sleeve design and an adjustable dorsiflexion strap which gently pulls the toes to stretch the calf muscle and soft tissues of the foot and ankle. By providing a gentle and effective stretch and keeping the foot in a neutral position, the UltraStretch® helps alleviate the heel pain associated with common overuse injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis when taking those first morning steps. Plantar Fasciitis sock available in two sizes, sized by calf measurement. Color: Black.
- Speeds recovery from Plantar Fasciitis and overuse injuries
- Comfortably stretches the calf and soft tissues of the foot
- Adjustable strap provides a gentle, effective stretch
- Ultra-soft, lightweight and breathable material
- Seamless at the toes to reduce irritation
- A comfortable alternative to night splints
- Comfortable alternative to night splints
- Latex free
- Nylon/polyester/spandex woven knit sock, Black
- Urethane film non-stretch toe portion, Black
- Nylon/polyester adjustable dorsiflexion strap, Black
INDICATIONS: Plantar fasciitis (mild), heel and arch pain, Achilles tendonitis, calf muscle cramps, muscle tightening and runners’ cramps
USAGE: For wear during sleep or rest.
- Unfasten both straps and slide sock over foot and calf with the calf band centered on the front of the leg. The sock should rest just under the knee and should not be pulled so tightly that it comes over the knee.
- Fasten the calf band closure so it is comfortably secured.
- Rest foot on the floor at a 90-degree ankle and pull the adjustable dorsiflexion strap so that it lifts the toes up approximately 1” off the floor. CAUTION: DO NOT PULL TIGHT OR OVERSTRETCH THE TOES.
- You will not feel a noticeable stretch in this position. The dorsiflexion strap will provide a gentle stretch naturally as the foot slowly begins to contract and the toes extend downward. If the sock feels uncomfortable or too tight, slightly loosen the dorsiflexion strap.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Secure all straps and wash the UltraStretch® Night Sock by hand in cold water with gentle soap. Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Do not machine wash or dry. Ensure the UltraStretch® Night Sock is fully dry before next use.
WARNING: Always consult a physician if pain, swelling or unusual reactions are experienced. This device is only one element in an overall treatment program. There is no guarantee that injury or symptoms will be resolved with the use of this product. The information provided herein is for educational and reference purposes only.