The already well-loved Timp, just stepped it up a notch. We've softened the cushion and decreased the heel counter for a more flexible ride and better feel underfoot. The brand new multi-directional flex mesh upper coupled with an improved asymmetrical lacing pattern means you get enhanced performance and a better fit. With the 4-Point GaiterTrap™ and improved DuraTread™ outsole you can confidently run through dirt and debris with protection and traction.
- Weight: 8.7 oz / 247 g
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Midsole: EVA with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: DuraTread™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Stack Height: 29 mm
- Upper: Multi-Directional Mesh
- Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
- Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- The Fit4Her™ technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
- Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.