To create the next generation SPEEDCROSS 5, we went back to the source code, capitalizing on the values that make SPEEDCROSS legendary. Even more grip, and a more dynamic upper set a new high-bar on performance and fit. And with better stability and a refined look, a new legend has arrived.
- Cushion: Regular
- Foot protection: High
- Foot support: Neutral
- Running terrain: Muddy & soft
- Shoe width: Slim
- Grip The sole of SPEEDCROSS 5 has larger lugs with more space and an updated geometry, delivering better push-off grip and braking grip, in all surface conditions
- .Stability The heel unit of SPEEDCROSS 5 creates a cradle for your heel, ensuring clean foot strike and stability through the stride.
- Fit SPEEDCROSS 5 uses a completely welded upper, with dissociated sensifit arms. it moves more naturally with your foot, and dials in the comfort.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile MCL
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
- Drop: 10 in mm
- Heel stack height: 35 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 25 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop: Regular Drop (>=8)
- Lacing system: Quicklace
- Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
- Intensity of usage: Training and racing
- Waterproofness: None