The Running Dynamics Pod easily clips onto your waistband to measure the running dynamics you need to beat yesterday. It gives you the option to run without a heart rate monitor chest strap. Once paired with your compatible smartwatch¹, just clip it to the back and center of your waistband and start your run.
View and analyze important running metrics such as your cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio. These biomechanical measurements can help you understand your running form so you can perform better on race day.
- Computes and sends 6 running dynamics metrics to your compatible device¹
- Battery life: replaceable battery lasts up to 1 year (assuming 1 hour daily use)
- Automatically turns itself on and off
- Tiny size: at less than 0.5 ounces, you’ll forget it’s there
- Compatible devices connect² with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to automatically sync your data and connect with others