For options in cold weather, this reversible, insulated jacket has a weather-resistant shell side that reverses to cozy fleece.
Prepared for a kaleidoscope of conditions, the Girls’ Reversible Snow Flower Jacket’s shell is made of 100% recycled polyester and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 100% polyester (92% recycled) kept in place with chevron-style quilt lines. The smooth shell reverses to single-sided velour fleece made of 100% polyester (35% recycled). Stand-up collar for added warmth. Full-length zipper with zipper garage. Two tricot-lined handwarmer pockets with snap closures on shell side; two on-seam handwarmer pockets on fleece side. Contoured sleeves have angle-cut cuffs for extra hand warmth. Slight drop-tail hem for additional coverage.
- 100% recycled polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; chevron-style quilt lines keep 100-g 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation in place; smooth shell reverses to single-sided velour fleece made of 100% polyester (35% recycled)
- Stand-up collar
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets, each with a snap closure and lined with brushed tricot
- Contoured sleeves have angle-cut cuffs for extra warmth on tops of hands
- Reverses to velour-fleece side, which has two on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Slight drop-tail hem
- 496 g (17.5 oz)