The Day Star™ is our ultimate grab-and-go pack, with enough features for a quick out-and-back. It also does double duty in the front country—remove the reservoir, and it’s got room for books, lunch and a layer. Put it back in, and you’ve got enough water for 2+ hours on the trails. If you’re loading up for a longer hike, there are side pockets for extra water bottles, and attachment points for trekking poles. When you’re traveling light, just cinch down the compression strap for a compact fit that won’t snag on branches. No matter what you’re carrying, the women’s-specific design means that the straps and back panels curve for a closer, more comfortable fit.
· The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
· Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
· Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
· Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
· External attachment points let you attach trekking poles and other gear to the outside of your pack
· HYDRATION CAPACITY:2.5L/85 fl oz
· HYDRATION TYPE:CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
· BPA/BPS/BPF FREE:Yes
· QUICK LINK DISCONNECT:No
· GEAR CAPACITY:13.5L/800 cu in
· PACK WEIGHT:570 g/1 lb 4 oz
· DIMENSIONS:48 x 22 x 23.5 cm / 18.9 x 8.7 x 9.3 in
· FITS TORSO:38-48 cm/15-19 in
· BACK PANEL:Padded Mesh
· WAIST BELT:N/A
· NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS:5