Maximum Cushioning, Moderate Support. The ComfortLast® full length cushioned insoles combine shock-absorbing gel technology and slow-recovery foam to give you maximum comfort. Plush cushioning throughout the full length of the insole and shock-absorbing gel at the heel soften the impact of each step you take. These gel insoles feature VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology – a high performance foam formulation that provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel. The foam softens and conforms to the foot over time, taking a custom-like impression of the foot. The anatomically contoured shape incorporates an arch support and heel cradle to give you enhanced comfort all day long. If you’re looking for all-day comfort in any dress, casual or athletic shoe and want increased support while walking and jogging, these gel insoles are for you.
Impact gel insoles are ideal for preventing and alleviating metatarsal, arch or heel discomfort and sore, aching feet.
- Maximum cushioning and full support
- Shock absorbing insoles have gel at the heel to absorb the impact of each step
- Plush VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology throughout
- Foam softens and conforms to the foot with extended wear
- Contoured shape with arch support and heel cradle
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact cushioning
- Inserts are movable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Shock-absorbing gel heel-relief zone, Red
- Polyurethane foam base with built-in anatomical arch, Black
- Low friction polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection
- VCT® slow-recovery microcellular foam top layer, Red, 1/8”
INDICATIONS: Metatarsal Pain; Heel Pain; Arch Discomfort; Sore, Aching Feet; Increased Comfort During Activity and Sports
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Casual Shoes, Work Shoes, Dress Shoes, Athletic Shoes
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
WARNING: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.