Our Atom Sling grips your back with the same tenacity as a climber latching onto a granite edge. It carries the fundamentals with all the comfort of a backpack, the convenience of a shoulder bag and the ergonomic, low-profile performance of a courier’s tote. The Atom’s teardrop shape keeps the pack right behind your shoulders where it stays out of the way when you’re moving through crowded streets and subway terminals. When you need to grab something from your pack, the single-strap design lets you rotate the Atom to the front for quick access. The large, zippered main pocket has a dedicated, padded tablet sleeve inside. A convenient stretch mesh pocket on the chest/shoulder strap accommodates a wide variety of phone sizes and adjustable exterior compression straps manage different-sized loads and securely hold a yoga mat or spare jacket. Breathable 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Two-compartment sling has just enough room for daily essentials
- Asymmetrical harness carries close to body for all-day comfort
- Exterior compression manages loads and securely holds a yoga mat or spare jacket
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and harness
- Large and expandable pocket on the chest/shoulder strap holds most cell phones
- Padded tablet sleeve
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- 8 L (488 cu in)