Head confidently off-road thanks to the new women's Cascadia 15. Rugged protection, trusted stability, plus improved fit and breathability add up to total comfort.
- SUPPORT: Neutral
- MIDSOLE DROP: 8mm
- WEIGHT: 10oz / 283.5g
- ARCH: Medium, High
- EXPERIENCE TYPE: Cushion
- 3D Fit Print
- Ballistic Rock Shield,
- BioMoGo DNA
- USE: Trail Running
- New engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print upper increase breathability and speed up dry time
- Rugged Protection
- A built-in rock plate protects your foot from rocks and roots while BioMoGo DNA cushions every stride.
- All-terrain stability
- Our unique Pivot Post System provides a stable platform that allows your foot to adapt to any terrain.
- Enhanced, durable fit
- Engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print in the upper increase breathability and improve drainage for a distraction-free fit.
- Extra traction
- TrailTack sticky outsole provides added grip
- Compatible with trail gaiters
- Front and back attachment points make it easy to secure gaiters
- Tuck away laces
- The lace keeper stows laces out of the way